2019 NCDA Annual Meeting Information
Registration Now Open!
2019 NCDA Annual Meeting
January 11-13 @ The Pinehurst Resort
Village of Pinehurst, NC
Early-bird registration discounts end Dec. 15!
- Online Registration
- Download the Registration Brochure
- Accommodations: To secure your accommodations, please use the hotel registration form, or call the Pinehurst Resort at (877) 615-0407. Rates are just $179 plus resort fee and taxes, per night. The hotel deadline is Dec. 11 - don't delay!
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Please help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- CME Credit Statement: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, or 919-833-3836 ext. 111.
Thank You, Skin Screening Volunteers!
The NCDA's Annual Skin Screening Day at the Legislature, held on June 6, was a terrific success thanks to the nine dermatologists and dermatology PAs who volunteered their time and talents. The event was held at the legislative building in Raleigh. Eighty-two North Carolinians were screened for suspicious lesions and moles and took home a goodie bags of skin care products.
Please join us in thanking this year's volunteers!
- Peter Mattei, MD / Pinehurst
- Russell J. Kilpatrick, MD / Greenville
- Christopher Henderson, MD / Durham
- Susan Sanders, MD / Concord
- Adam Ingraffea, MD / Cary
- Sarah Wolfe, MD / Chapel Hill
- Betty Jiang, MD / Durham
- Lisa Christman, MD / Raleigh
- Leighanne McGill, PA-C / Chapel Hill
NCDA Recognized by AADA with Model State Award
The NCDA is proud to announce that we brought home some exciting new hardware from the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA. The NCDA was recognized by the Academy with the 2017 Model State Award. Model State Award recipients receive a development grant from the Academy. In order to qualify for the Model State Award, societies must meet the specified core criteria in addition to several operational criteria, such as involvement in legislative and regulatory advocacy, member engagement and educational initiatives.
As the state's only professional association dedicated to representing our specialty and promoting excellence in patient care, our number one goal is to support dermatologists and dermatology physician assistants in North Carolina, which we do through education, communications, advocacy and professional relations. In 2017, we presented two excellent educational conferences, provided ongoing public education about the dangers of UV exposure, engaged in payer issues, raised charitable funds and awareness for Victory Junction, and hosted another successful Annual Skin Cancer Screening at the Legislature with the support of volunteers from across the state.
The NCDA appreciates this special recognition, which is thanks to the strong support and participation of our NCDA members. Thank you for supporting the NCDA!
NCDA | PO Box 27167 | Raleigh, NC 27611 | Phn: (919) 833-3836 | Fax: (919) 833-2023 | Email