Seventh Annual Skin Screening Day at the NC Legislature
Please join us for the
NCDA's Seventh Annual
Skin Screening @ the Legislature
in Raleigh on
Wednesday, June 6
Event info and online registration:
2018 NCDA Summer Meeting
Registration is now open!
2018 NCDA Summer Meeting
July 13-15 @ The Omni Grove Park Inn
Earn up to 9.75 hours of CME credit!
- Online Registration
- Download the Registration Brochure
- Accommodations: For room reservations, book online or call the Omni Grove Park Inn at 800-438-5800 and request the NCDA rate of $289++ per night. The hotel cut-off is June 12.
- Kids' Camp/Kids' Night Out: Families are welcome at the NCDA Summer Meeting. The Omni Grove Park Inn Resort provides full-day, half-day, and evening children's programs for ages 5 and up, as well as baby-sitting services. Call 828-398-3814 for prices and details and to register your children in advance.
- CME Credit Statement: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCDA Recognized by AADA with Model State Award
The NCDA is proud to announce that we brought home some exciting new hardware from the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA. The NCDA was recognized by the Academy with the 2017 Model State Award. Model State Award recipients receive a development grant from the Academy. In order to qualify for the Model State Award, societies must meet the specified core criteria in addition to several operational criteria, such as involvement in legislative and regulatory advocacy, member engagement and educational initiatives.
As the state's only professional association dedicated to representing our specialty and promoting excellence in patient care, our number one goal is to support dermatologists and dermatology physician assistants in North Carolina, which we do through education, communications, advocacy and professional relations. In 2017, we presented two excellent educational conferences, provided ongoing public education about the dangers of UV exposure, engaged in payer issues, raised charitable funds and awareness for Victory Junction, and hosted another successful Annual Skin Cancer Screening at the Legislature with the support of volunteers from across the state.
The NCDA appreciates this special recognition, which is thanks to the strong support and participation of our NCDA members. Thank you for supporting the NCDA!
NCDA | PO Box 27167 | Raleigh, NC 27611 | Phn: (919) 833-3836 | Fax: (919) 833-2023 | Email